Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
Multidisciplinary ear, nose and throat care
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda's multidisciplinary team provides comprehensive care for conditions that affect the ear, nose and throat. Our highly skilled ENT doctors (or otolaryngologists) provide care for everything from earaches and sinus conditions, to addressing issues that involve hearing, balance, taste, and speech and language.
Ear, nose and throat doctors are trained in both medical and surgical treatment, so when surgery is necessary your ENT doctor is able to provide treatment without referring you to another doctor. We offer a full range of services to provide care for:
- Hearing and ear conditions – Infections, hearing problems and balance disorders
- Nasal conditions – Allergies and sinus problems, including the latest treatments for chronic sinusitis
- Sleep medicine – Sleep medicine services to address snoring, sleep apnea and other disorders
- Throat and voice conditions – Voice and swallowing-related conditions, and upper digestive tract and esophageal disorders
- Head and neck conditions – Cancer, infectious disease, thyroid disease and nerve conditions that affect sight, smell, hearing and facial nerves
- Facial reconstructive and plastic surgery – Aesthetic or reconstructive concerns due to trauma, surgery, congenital malformations and aging
ENT specialty care, advanced technology
We are committed to providing patients with the most advanced technologies and treatment options, including robotic techniques for thyroid surgery at Bayfront Health Punta Gorda, and endoscopic techniques to treat nasal conditions. Ear, nose and throat doctors work with audiologists, neurologists and other specialists to deliver comprehensive care.